1 box Absolutely Gluten-Free Crackers or Flatbread
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1 egg, beaten
2 large chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise to form 4 pieces total
1/4 C. olive oil
4 Tbsp. butter
Lemon wedges, optional
- In a shallow dish, add beaten egg and drench chicken breast slices. Set aside.
- In the meantime, add the box of Absolutely Gluten-Free Crackers or Flatbread in your food processor and process until you get coarse crumbs, about 15-20 seconds.
- Place crumbs in another shallow dish and mix in the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Press drenched chicken breasts directly onto the cracker crumb mixture using your hands, turning and pressing until each breast is fully covered.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat with olive oil and butter, and once it starts foaming, add chicken breasts and begin frying, turning until the internal temperature reaches 165°F and the breasts are golden brown.
- Remove from pan and allow to rest on a cooling rack for 5 minutes. Season with more salt if necessary and serve with lemon wedges, if desired.